Saturday, May 9, 2009

Speed Paint : Very long title...

Had a speed paint session with Wye Ee, Ashley, Yon Hui and Yong Kang~ The theme was "Hyperactive Strawberry Human Groove." You can pick any words from it... I tried to do all... Hope I manage to do it... Here it is:

Did it in 1 hour+... I was being lame... I separated the "Straw" and the "berry." The straw have the "XO" face... Add in a hyper active girl dancing or grooving on the berries *_* The girl looks like a chili or pepper character from a four coma but I don't remember what it is... Did I make it????? D: Hope I did and I kinda like how it turns out... So colorful XD This is the others work! They're really lovely and great too! hahaha

Wye Ee
Ashley
Yon Hui
Yong Kang

Overall it was a fun session! Thanks for joining and hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! =)

4 comments:

  1. your works never fail to give a nice fuzzy feeling in my chest. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwahhh!!! kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! XD hahaha! thanks for your comment! hope you like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! really cool one, teh-o! i wish i could join you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesh! you shall join us next time! shall try to catch you for speed paint next time and thanks for ur nice comments =)

    ReplyDelete